• Technical functionality, which enables us to remember your preferences.
• Traffic measurements, so that we know how many people visit our site.
This web site is owned by
Rådhuspladsen 59, 3.tv
DK-1550 København V
Tel. +45 33 327 328
Fax +45 33 327 329
Central business registration no. 15690488
Why we are using cookies
A cookie is a small text file which is saved in your browser in order to be able to recognise your computer on recurrent visits. As a user of our web site, you are anonymous. This means that we do not automatically register any information that can identify you, and cookies cannot contain virus.
· Your IP address
· Information about the web browser you are using
· Whether you have accessed tigerstores.co.uk via another web site, for example google.com
· Which pages you are visiting
· The length of your visit at tigerstores.co.uk
· Whether you are using a PC or a tablet/mobile phone
These cookies contain no personal information and are only used for web analysis.
2.1 For how long are cookies saved?
Cookies disappear after a certain number of months (may vary), but are renewed after each visit.
2.2 How to delete cookies
For instructions, please go to: https://www.google.ie/policies/technologies/managing/
2.3 How do I avoid cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can block them. For instructions, please go to: https://www.google.ie/policies/technologies/managing/
If you set your browser to deny cookies, you should be aware that certain functionality on the web site may not work.
2.4 Google Analytics (traffic measurement)